The workplan of Organic.Balkanet project has been structured into six Work-Packages (WPs). These facilitate the proper organisation and implementation of the project. The WPs are the following:
- WP1: Users Needs Analysis. This work package will study the training needs of the participating user groups, as well as existing training components on OA practices and methods that can be adapted and reused in order to identify the requirements for developing a quality-certified training curriculum on OA
- WP2: OA Content Translation, Adaptation & Population. Work package 2, will carry out the necessary procedures to design the proposed training curriculum for OA trainers. Additional, WP2 will deal with the selection and adaptation of existing training content to support it in the participating countries. The aforementioned training resources will be described and published online at the Organic.Balkanet Web portal, so that all users may access them anytime, anywhere through Internet.
- WP3: Organic.Balkanet Web portal Development. This work package will provide the design/specification of the online environment that will facilitate multilingual search, browsing access and retrieval of OA learning objects. Additionally WP3 will provide the specialization and deployment of the online environment that will offer the Organic.Balkanet users with a number of online services, which will allow them to gain access to the developed training content, through web-based interfaces; semantically search and browse training material.
- WP4: Validation Pilots. The aim of this WP is to execute the Organic.Balkanet pilot training session and validation training seminars within each partner country, and to collect evaluation feedback that will improve and/or validate the project’s training approach.
- WP5: Dissemination & Valorisation. This work package aims at making the results of the project known to the public. This will be achieved though public deliverables and reports, a dissemination plan, a website, a networking and affiliation program and an annual event in the end of the project.
- WP6: Management. The aim of this work package is to ensure the quality levels of the project’s results through the continuous monitoring of the project activities and their proper execution, the coordination of the work plan, and the optimum coordination of the partners.