- Identifying and analysing targeted user requirements for training agricultural professionals in a number of EU countries on topics related to Organic Agriculture (OA).
- Selecting and analysing innovative e-learning content that has been previously developed to support training needs in previous initiatives
- Integrating the e-learning content in a national and regional training systems and practices related to OA.
- Adapting and enhancing the selected content in order to support the lifelong learning needs of agricultural professionals in the participating user organisations, through appropriately designed training scenarios.
- To collect, categorize and publish in an online learning repository the transferred content from previous initiatives in the form of digital training objects.
- To deploy a multilingual online environment that will facilitate end-users’ online search, retrieval, access and use of digital training objects in the online learning repository.
- To design a number of training scenarios that will introduce the use of the transferred e-learning content to support training of agricultural professionals in the participating user organisations.
- To carry out a set of focused pilot trials to validate the proposed training scenarios and the transferred e-learning content.
- To promote the cooperation of stakeholders in this particular content area and support the sustainability of project results.
|« ‹ January 2015 › »|
| || || ||1||2||3||4|
We have 49 guests online